Thursday, July 15, 2010

JayJay enters the Summer Contest!

I entered the Summer styling at CWS and guess what... ANOTHER GUEST JUDGE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND CREATIVITY (NO OFFENCE).

I went as a Las Vegas gal. You gotta read the description first to understand why:

Hello ladies and gentleman! Today's theme is Summer. Thank you for coming out and I hope you are enjoying the show so far!

Tonight I am wearing a outfit I like to call, The Summer in LA outfit! It has some poofy cuffs on the sleeves, sexy shoes, sexy shirt, and last but not least... A HUGE FLIPPIN' SIGN!

I chose this outfit because when I think Summer, I think party and when I think party, I think LAS VEGAS BABY! The place to be!

Skin: CJay Productions
Shape: CJay Productions
Underwear: Lovecats
Sign: Unknown
Eyelashes: Aberration
Eyes: Aberration
Eyebrow Shaping: Aberration
Cuffs: Brucie's Bits
Belt: Firelady
Shoes: Firelady
Pants: Firelady
Top: Firelady
Stocking: Firelady
Skirt: Firelady
Gloves: HOE
Jacket: HOE
Hair: R's HS

Thank you all for coming out tonight and I hope that you enjoyed yourself! I would also like to give a big thanks to CWS for making these contests possible!

So as I said, it was a guest judge... and I got horrible scores... and I also heard that the judge didn't give comments to ANYONE....

After these experiences with guest judges I feel that CWS should give guest judges a bit more information from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment