Wednesday, July 14, 2010

JayJay joins sexy maid/butler styling!

I did the sexy maid/butler styling tonight and it was HARD to choose an outfit. I thought I would just go in a sexy maid outfit but then I knew that I had to make it look much more creative. After I got my sexy maid outfit, I made a plate that appeared to be full of food, and two small little plates with nothing on them. I wore the big plate on the top of my head because when your a maid, you gotta learn how to hold 10 different things at once. With the other two plates, I placed them right over my boobies! :D
I got very impressive scores with a total of 43 but the only thing that they said was wrong was small problems with my AO that it does not work when I move around. I will try my best to figure out why this is happening and thrive to resolve the problem. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment