Tuesday, July 13, 2010

JayJay joins Swimwear Styling!

For the Swimwear styling at CWS, I dressed up as a mermaid. It was a very fun contest and I decided to get creative with this one. I did not get very good scores. But alot of people think it was just because of the judges point of view. I think that she has not been to many stylings at CWS before. Here were the scores:
JayJay Draconia
Judge them on:
Poses on Stage Score-----8
Catwalk on Stage----------10
Formation on stage--------9
Outfit Creativity-----------2
Description of the outfit--3


Total Score:-----------------32


Comments:Loved the outfit, very cute, however isnt the theme bikini? The bubble made it hard to see her very well. Bad idea. Unknown is not acceptable for a designer name. Whats the name of the outfits?

I was very surprised when I got these scores because I had never had a comment like "Unknown is not acceptable for a designer name." It was probably because it was a guest judge.

I think I did very good in this contest and got a lot of comments saying I should have won.

I asked taby and she said: [2010/07/13 18:52] tabytha1 Baily: i think she was looking for maybe even the name of outifit idk

I will keep trying to win and do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment